Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Addams Family Fisher Price Little People

I must confess, I haven't ever seen much of the Addams Family television series. I first saw them on the "New Scooby-Doo Movies"...a series of hour-long Scooby-Doo episodes that had the Scooby gang solving crimes alongside media superstars like Don Knotts and Sandy Duncan. I guess the Addams Family gets haunted now and then too.

What made me really love the Addams Family was the movies starring the late Raul Julia and Angelica Huston. Macabre, morbid, but with a biting wit that I enjoyed. So I made a few Fisher Price Little People. And I know Fisher Price will never really make a set, but wow, it'd be a great playset. The mansion, with a cute little graveyard out back, a booming doorbell, some torture devices in the basement...it'd be the sweetest thing ever.

Until the Rocky Horror Picture Show playset came out. THAT would be amazing.

Pugsley, Wednesday, Lurch, Uncle Fester, Thing, Gomez, Morticia, and Cousin It.



No comments:

Post a Comment